Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hostess Club Details are HERE!

The club will run for 6 months, June 2012 - November 2012.  This works perfectly in allowing us to take December off.

Each month, by the 10th of that month, you need to have your order emailed to me.  I am requiring that a credit card be on file that will be charged monthly for your order plus shipping and tax.  This way I don't have to hunt you down to be paid and everyone gets their goodies on time! ;-)  If you are out of town, you will ONLY be paying shipping for the product to get to me (10% of your order total before tax) then I will ship it to you at no fee.

Orders must be a minimum of $25.00 in product from any current catalog plus shipping (10% and tax 8.6%).  I will email you the totals once I receive your email containing the order.

When you sign up you will get:

  • The new 2012-2013 Catalog! (I have them in hand NOW)
  • Be added to the mailings for the mini catalog that will come out in August!

Here is what you get with your monthly order:

  • Precut materials to make a card or project of the month
  • Instructions with photos to complete your card or project
  • A hand stamped thank you card (blank on the inside for re-using)

Once in the 6 month club you will be the "hostess"  This gives you extra goodies!

  • A Thank You gift (handmade) from me
  • Hostess Credit of $25.00 (minimum, if you get outside sales the month you are the hostess or host a workshop at your home/church/place of work etc, we can combine the sales to get you more FREE goodies!)  Keep in mind that the month you are the hostess you are still required to put a $25.00 order in.
  • All of the goodies listed above that come with your monthly order.

So, what are you waiting for?  This is a great way to get Stampin' Up! product, monthly goodies, and hostess rewards with out the time commitment!

Message me here, Call or text me at 360-224-1094 or email me via stamp-aholic@hotmail.com to sign up, but remember... if you sign up you are required to place an order each month for the six months to make it fair for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment