Friday, June 15, 2012

Retired Set #1…

Okay, let’s not number them… lets call them by name.  Which in this case would be *drum roll please* Flower Fancy.  Here is one of the many cards that I created with Flower Fancy:DSC_0224

 

I love this set for watercoloring and two step stamping!  Here is the set: (excuse the bad picture, I went to take another one and my battery died)DSC_0225

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So… I’m selling off all of my retired sets (you can see the full list to the left).  The discounted price is 20% off the catalog price. But you save so much more.  When you place a current order (which means AWESOME current product) you pay shipping and tax… with these sets there is a flat rate of $3.00 for the shipping and NO tax (in the USA) so…  you are actually saving more like 38.6%.  I *hope* to post a retired set and a sample card two to three times a week!  First one to contact me to purchase it gets it!  They have 12 hours to pay for it (via PayPal) or it goes to the next in line!  Fancy Flower is regularly priced at $36.95 ($44.14 w/ shipping and tax here) your sale price $29.56!!!!!!  Call, text, email… first reply-first to buy!  Only one available!  All items are gently used but in great condition and come from a smoke free home!

Oh and you get the sample card with your new stamp set!

Blessings,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment